"The Hungarian Sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Balatonfured by lluis3
Balatonfured Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 55 photos
I found Balatonfured much more relaxed than Siofok. Friends told me that it's always like this except for the wine festival in August.
Jul05 (2 days): Weekend trip
- Pros:Quiet, nice Promenade along the lake
- Cons:450HUF to get to the beach
- In a nutshell:Perfect for a romantic weekend
lluis3's Related Pages
Balatonfured Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ben-UK's Balatonfured page"
- "Life's a Beach"
- "Swan Lake"
- "The Hungarian Sea"
- "the centre of the historic wine region"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Balatonfured
- Hotels in Balatonfured
- Transportation in Balatonfured
- Restaurants in Balatonfured
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Balatonfured
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Balatonfured?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Balatonfured
Photos in BalatonfuredSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banja Luka Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Nice Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kharkiv Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Budapest Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Siofok Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Odessa Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Parnu Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Chisinau 2 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Balatonfured Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Amsterdam Intro, 1 review