"Ravenswood, Jackson Co., WV" Ravenswood by butterflykizzez04
Ravenswood Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 7 photos
Ravenswood is located on the Ohio River, about 10 miles north of Ripley, where I live. This view is taken from "Washington Landing Park" just as you enter Ravenswood. That bridge is Rt 33 that crosses over the Ohio River.
This was taken from the car as I was driving through Ravenswood. We like to go to Ravenswood to the shopping plaza because they have a Big Lots.
We also like to find yard sales there, and I like to look at the old victorian houses. I would love to afford one of them to fix up.
Ravenswood is full of older victorian houses that I would love to learn the history about.
Maybe one day, I will just knock on a few doors and see what I learn about them..lol
We enjoy taking the kids bowling on the weekends in Ravenswood. We live in Ripley and we only have to drive about 10... more travel advice
butterflykizzez04's Related Pages
Ravenswood Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Ravenswood
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (64)
Have you been to Ravenswood?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ravenswood
Photos in RavenswoodSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Nashville Intro, 203 reviews, 841 photos
- Chattanooga Intro, 47 reviews, 218 photos
- New York City Intro, 115 reviews, 141 photos, 3 travelogues
- Memphis Intro, 46 reviews, 181 photos
- Fort Payne Intro, 28 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Beach Intro, 56 reviews, 69 photos
- Birmingham Intro, 24 reviews, 99 photos
- Bowling Green Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos
- Murfreesboro Intro, 25 reviews, 83 photos
- Montgomery Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos