"Babcock State Park, Clifftop, West Virginia" Babcock State Park by butterflykizzez04
Babcock State Park Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 21 photos
Babcock State Park offers its guests 4,127 acres of serene, yet rugged beauty, a fast flowing trout stream in a boulder-strewn canyon and mountainous vistas to be viewed from several scenic overlooks. All of this variety is located adjacent to the New River Gorge National 'River and the heart of the whitewater rafting industry of West Virginia.
Babcock State Park
HC 35, Box 150
Clifftop, WV 25831
Our park headquarters building contains a gift shop for WV souvenirs and sundries - open on weekends in the spring and fall and daily from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- In a nutshell:Beautiful scenic views in the mountains of West Virginia
Depending on the weather, dress appropriately. It gets chilly near the water if your in the later seasons. plenty of... more travel advice
If moving around on land is more interesting to you, horseshoe pits, tennis, and volleyball and basketball courts are... more travel advice
butterflykizzez04's Related Pages
Babcock State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Babcock State Park, Clifftop, West Virginia"
- "Babcock State Park, a Wild Wonderful Value"
- "Great fall colors..........."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Babcock State Park
- Hotels in Babcock State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Babcock State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Babcock State Park
- 13 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (63)
Have you been to Babcock State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Babcock State Park
Photos in Babcock State ParkSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Nashville Intro, 203 reviews, 841 photos
- Chattanooga Intro, 47 reviews, 218 photos
- New York City Intro, 115 reviews, 141 photos, 3 travelogues
- Memphis Intro, 46 reviews, 181 photos
- Fort Payne Intro, 28 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Beach Intro, 56 reviews, 69 photos
- Birmingham Intro, 24 reviews, 99 photos
- Bowling Green Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos
- Murfreesboro Intro, 25 reviews, 83 photos
- Montgomery Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos