"We visited Historic Lexinton Virginia" Lexington by butterflykizzez04
Lexington Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 156 photos
We arrived in Lexington, Va about 10:30am on April 1st. We drove up from Virginia Beach on our way home. We went directly to the visitors center on Washington Street only a block from the Stonewall Jackson home.
The ladies in the visitors center were very friendly and helpful. They mapped us out a walking map and told us we could leave our car parked for free while we walked around the historic section of Lexington.
- Pros:Very Historic town full of great things to see
- Cons:A college town, so full of kids
- In a nutshell:If you love history, Lexington is a must
The girls sitting inside the upper lobby of the hotel just outside our room. It is very pretty area to sit and read.... more travel advice
Hotel Amenities Continental Breakfast Elevators FAX Guest Laundromat Ice Machine Indoor Pool Microwave Modem Lines... more travel advice
butterflykizzez04's Related Pages
Lexington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historic Lexington, Virginia"
- "LEXINGTON - WHERE SOUTHERN GIANTS REST"
- "North of Charlottesville"
- "We visited Historic Lexinton Virginia"
- "FreeCloud's new Lexington Page"
- "Our Latest Virginia Mill Trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lexington
- Hotels in Lexington
- Transportation in Lexington
- Restaurants in Lexington
- Warnings and Dangers in Lexington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lexington
- 36 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Lexington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lexington
Photos in LexingtonSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 115 reviews, 141 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Beach Intro, 56 reviews, 69 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 15 reviews, 68 photos
- Columbus Intro, 32 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lexington Intro, 36 reviews, 38 photos
- Point Pleasant Intro, 20 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nassau Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charleston Intro, 16 reviews, 43 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 9 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hocking Hills State Park Intro, 25 reviews, 27 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Lexington hotel reviews
- Hampton Inn Lexington - Historic District
- 309 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Sleep Inn & Suites
- 92 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 31, 2013
- Economy Inn Lexington
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 23, 2013
- A Bed and Breakfast at Llewellyn Lodge
- 166 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Days Inn Lexington, N Lee Highway
- 51 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 10, 2013