"We visited Historic Lexinton Virginia" Lexington by butterflykizzez04
Lexington Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 146 photos
We arrived in Lexington, Va about 10:30am on April 1st. We drove up from Virginia Beach on our way home. We went directly to the visitors center on Washington Street only a block from the Stonewall Jackson home.
The ladies in the visitors center were very friendly and helpful. They mapped us out a walking map and told us we could leave our car parked for free while we walked around the historic section of Lexington.
- Pros:Very Historic town full of great things to see
- Cons:A college town, so full of kids
- In a nutshell:If you love history, Lexington is a must
The girls sitting inside the upper lobby of the hotel just outside our room. It is very pretty area to sit and read.... more travel advice
Hotel Amenities Continental Breakfast Elevators FAX Guest Laundromat Ice Machine Indoor Pool Microwave Modem Lines... more travel advice
butterflykizzez04's Related Pages
Lexington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historic Lexington, Virginia"
- "LEXINGTON - WHERE SOUTHERN GIANTS REST"
- "We visited Historic Lexinton Virginia"
- "FreeCloud's new Lexington Page"
- "Our Latest Virginia Mill Trip"
- "mencerv's new Lexington Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lexington
- Hotels in Lexington
- Transportation in Lexington
- Restaurants in Lexington
- Warnings and Dangers in Lexington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lexington
- 36 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (64)
Have you been to Lexington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lexington
Photos in LexingtonSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Nashville Intro, 202 reviews, 838 photos
- Chattanooga Intro, 47 reviews, 218 photos
- New York City Intro, 115 reviews, 141 photos, 3 travelogues
- Memphis Intro, 46 reviews, 181 photos
- Fort Payne Intro, 28 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Beach Intro, 56 reviews, 69 photos
- Birmingham Intro, 24 reviews, 99 photos
- Bowling Green Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos
- Murfreesboro Intro, 25 reviews, 83 photos
- Montgomery Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos