"Our First Trip to Downtown Pittsburgh" Pittsburgh by butterflykizzez04
Pittsburgh Travel Guide: 774 reviews and 1,912 photos
Pittsburgh holds a unique place on the map and in the hearts of the people who know it. Three Rivers come together here, creating an urban setting like no other. When you visit Pittsburgh, you arrive in a city that lays claim to an incompariable renaissance, a vibrant cultural scene, ethnic charms, friendly inhabitants, exquisite architecture and enticing recreation opportunities. There is something for everyone and unique experiences you won't find anywhere else.
This was the (2) girls first trip into a large metropolitian area. They were both very fascinated with all the different contrast to our Rural setting in West Virginia.
Ride the historic Dusquesne or Monongahela Inclines to the top of Mount Washingto to get the perfect bird's eye view of the City and the three rivers below.
This was a beautiful view from the top, and quite inexpensive. See more about our Incline experience.
Vonne and Noel enjoyed the scenic view as well as myself...
Pittsburgh has a long-standing passion for the arts and the 14 block Cultural distict in the heart of the city offers a vibrant spectrum of both classic and contemporary performing and visual arts.
The North Shore of Pittsburgh offers a jazzy legacy that is kept alive.
The South Side of Pittsburgh has charming Old World traditions that are being preserved in a contemporary scene, providing a hotbed for innovative creativity.
Shadyside/Oakland houses an extensive collection of impressionist, postimpressionist and 19th-20th century American works...
Enjoy the view and you will see all the city has to offer
- In a nutshell:A great day trip into the city...a must to do again and again
We enjoyed seeing all the animals on display inside the museum, but my daughter and I both agreed that we found it a... more travel advice
The reason we went to Pittsburg was so Noel could see the REAL DINOSAUR bones. She was so excited about seeing them.... more travel advice
butterflykizzez04's Related Pages
Pittsburgh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PITTSBURGH--Cultural, Sports Crazy, Riverside City"
- "Welcome back, Sid."
- "Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania"
- "Beautiful and Historical Pittsburgh"
- "My "O"riginal home town..."
- "Welcome to the 'Burgh!"
- "Pittsburgh - the largest city of the Appalachia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pittsburgh
- Hotels in Pittsburgh
- Transportation in Pittsburgh
- Nightlife in Pittsburgh
- Restaurants in Pittsburgh
- Shopping in Pittsburgh
- Warnings and Dangers in Pittsburgh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pittsburgh
- 9 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (64)
Have you been to Pittsburgh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pittsburgh
Photos in PittsburghSee All Photos (43)
Top 10 Pages
- Nashville Intro, 203 reviews, 841 photos
- Chattanooga Intro, 47 reviews, 218 photos
- New York City Intro, 115 reviews, 141 photos, 3 travelogues
- Memphis Intro, 46 reviews, 181 photos
- Fort Payne Intro, 28 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Beach Intro, 56 reviews, 69 photos
- Birmingham Intro, 24 reviews, 99 photos
- Bowling Green Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos
- Murfreesboro Intro, 25 reviews, 83 photos
- Montgomery Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos