"Aurora, Ohio 2000...Sea World/Six Flags" Aurora by butterflykizzez04
Aurora Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 10 photos
My mom and I took my kids, Noel and Joshua and my nephew Jason and My niece Tiffany to Sea World and Six Flags at the Lake.
It was a nice trip. The kids had fun, and it was extremely crowded.
To get from Sea World to Six Flags you have to take the ferry boat across the lake or walk a very long pier.
We took the ferry boat across but my mom freaks out with boats and water..so we had to take the long walk back..she hates water!!
As you can, Six Flags coasters are in the background. We are waiting for the ferry boat to take us across.
We had already toured Sea World and saw the fish/mammals.
- Pros:Nice fun day at two amusement parks
- Cons:Long lines!!!
- In a nutshell:Aquarium and Amusement park combined..great deal
The kids enjoyed the inside hot tub. They liked to go between the pool and the hot tub area.. more travel advice
Noel and Jason are watching the Seals in their enclosure at Sea World. more travel advice
butterflykizzez04's Related Pages
Aurora Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Aurora
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (64)
Have you been to Aurora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aurora
Photos in AuroraSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Nashville Intro, 203 reviews, 841 photos
- Chattanooga Intro, 47 reviews, 218 photos
- New York City Intro, 115 reviews, 141 photos, 3 travelogues
- Memphis Intro, 46 reviews, 181 photos
- Fort Payne Intro, 28 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Beach Intro, 56 reviews, 69 photos
- Birmingham Intro, 24 reviews, 99 photos
- Bowling Green Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos
- Murfreesboro Intro, 25 reviews, 83 photos
- Montgomery Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos