"Oak Island, NORTH CAROLINA" Oak Island by butterflykizzez04
Oak Island Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 19 photos
this picture is of Noel (my dau.) and then my cousins kids Tayler and Cullen near Noel and my nephew Xavier in the green trunks in the water.
The kids enjoy going to the beach, playing in the surf and digging in the sand. We like to go to Oak Island because it is not all built up with hotels on the beaches and there is plenty of beach to play and lay on.
This is my niece Tiffany. When we went to the beach this year there was 26 of us total. The entire family went minus our dogs/cats.
We stay at Captain's Cove which is an older hotel that we have stayed at for years. It is in walking distance to the undisturbed beaches and has a nice pool.
- Pros:lots of sand, sun and beach
- In a nutshell:lots of sand, sun and beach
The Sprunts added wings to the house making it a near-perfect example of Southern ante-bellum architecture. In 1910 they... more travel advice
Planning a visit to the North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher? Over 1 million people visit the NC Aquariums each year,... more travel advice
butterflykizzez04's Related Pages
Oak Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oak Island, NORTH CAROLINA"
- "Oak Island, NC"
- "My favorite place - Oak Island, NC"
- "One of NC's newer towns"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oak Island
- 9 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (64)
Have you been to Oak Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oak Island
Photos in Oak IslandSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Nashville Intro, 200 reviews, 833 photos
- Chattanooga Intro, 47 reviews, 218 photos
- New York City Intro, 115 reviews, 141 photos, 3 travelogues
- Memphis Intro, 46 reviews, 181 photos
- Fort Payne Intro, 28 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Beach Intro, 56 reviews, 69 photos
- Birmingham Intro, 24 reviews, 99 photos
- Bowling Green Intro, 19 reviews, 92 photos
- Murfreesboro Intro, 24 reviews, 83 photos
- Montgomery Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos