"Olympia has got to be the rainiest city" Olympia by dragoness86
Olympia Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 337 photos
A lot of people think that rain can be depressing, and although I agree that this may be true for others, its not for me. Whenever I go on vacations around the world, I am always happy to return to Olympia because the rain is refreshing!
- Pros:rain is refreshing if given in moderate doses
- Cons:rain can be frustrating when you want to go outside and play
- In a nutshell:Really rainy in springtime
Norma's is the best burger place in town. A little on the expensive side, but the fry sauce is awesome and they've got a... more travel advice
a good rain jacket will go a long way. It can also get windy so make sure there is a nice warm liner in it too! more travel advice
dragoness86's Related Pages
Olympia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Olympia - My Hometown"
- "Olympia, the Capital City of Washington State"
- "A Capitol Experience Indeed"
- "Tumwater Falls Park"
- "Olympia, Washington"
- "olympia, yeah, yeah, yeah"
- "Olympia has got to be the rainiest city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Olympia
- Hotels in Olympia
- Transportation in Olympia
- Nightlife in Olympia
- Restaurants in Olympia
- Shopping in Olympia
- Warnings and Dangers in Olympia
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Olympia
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Olympia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Olympia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zihuatanejo Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bellingham Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Vancouver 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Olympia Intro, 5 reviews
- Seattle 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Bad Tölz Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Corbett Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Victoria Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Seaside 2 reviews
No friends yet.