"TRAVELLING CANUCK" gcsmith's Profile

About me

Hello and welcome to a bit about me...I live on the west coast of Canada, in a town called " Squamish" which for those of you who know British Columbia is about 40 min from the city of Vancouver BC

Its a small town of about 18000 people and is nestelled in a mountainous valley 40 min south of Whistler BC, which is the host town for the 2010 Olympic Winter games.

I work, ( yesss drudge drudge), for a paving company as an estimator but always buy my lottery tickets so that (cross my fingers) I won't have to work ever again, if i win the big one!

I have a ton of hobbies, music being the big one i suppose, I play in a 9 peice R&B band and at the moment am in the process of learning salsa and afro cuban music. Its awesome, I would love to be able to jam with a few people someday in Cuba or Puerto Rico. HOpefully by that time I will be able to play salsa better.
I enjoy diving and snorkeling, more in the Caribbean because our water here is so damn cold ...even in summer !

Check out my towns web page added here

My Travels

I haven't done a ton of travelling, been to the Caribbean 5 times now, been to Jamacia, St Thomas, Dominca, Martinique, Barbados, Aruba and Puerto Rico.

I have travelled the US quite a bit and have been across Canada 3 times and back by car and flying.

I would like to go to Europe and back pack around.......maybe then go to Australia, but i am not fond of poisonous snakes at all. LOL !

I would love to live in the Caribbean on one of the Islands for a year or so, who knows maybe I would never leave!

• Intro Updated Jun 12, 2005

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
gcsmith's Profile Photo

gcsmith

“Travel light and carry a big stick”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.