Milan Sports & Outdoors Tips by tomerik
Milan Sports & Outdoors: 27 reviews and 38 photos
San Siro Stadium
While visiting Milan there's a big chance that one of Milans two Serie A teams will be playing at home. Inter Milan and AC Milan are among Europes most supported football teams with several top class players on each teams.
Visit their web sites for additional information. National Serie A matches are usually played on Saturdays or Sundays while Champions League matches are played on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Tickets are sold on the web.
The crowd is always superb and is worth going to the match in itself.
Prices range from ?10-?50 depending on your seats.
Equipment: Buy at least the club scarf which is sold outside the stadium before the match.
Address: San Siro - Guiseppe Meazza
More Reviews (11)
- See All Good transportation
- See All Street market
- Squeeze the bull's balls
- Sunglasses and walking shoes are...
tomerik's Related Pages
Milan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MILAN - As I've always wanted to visit"
- "Home sweet home!"
- "La Dolce Vita In Milano ;-)"
- "Milan - surprising and fascinating"
- "Visconti? Sforza? Leonardo? Just Milan!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Milan
- Hotels in Milan
- Transportation in Milan
- Nightlife in Milan
- Restaurants in Milan
- Shopping in Milan
- Warnings and Dangers in Milan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Milan
- 12 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Milan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Milan
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hurghada Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Marmaris Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Lyon Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Cologne Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Oslo Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Horten Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Duomo - Cathedral- 195 Reviews, 444 Photos
- Castello Sforzesco- 102 Reviews, 241 Photos
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II- 108 Reviews, 220 Photos
- Theater alla Scala- 57 Reviews, 96 Photos
- Cenacolo - Last Supper- 49 Reviews, 73 Photos
- Basilica Sant'Ambrogio- 30 Reviews, 100 Photos
- Chiesa Santa Maria Delle Grazie - Church- 25 Reviews, 76 Photos
- Basilica San Lorenzo Maggiore- 19 Reviews, 58 Photos
- Shopping or Fashion District - CLOSED- 31 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Railway Station- 22 Reviews, 45 Photos
See All Milan Things to Do