"The Netherlands started here!" Munster by bean
Munster Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 126 photos
With the signing of the <b>Peace Treaty of Munster (May 15th 1648)</b>, in the town hall -which is still as is was when the Treaty was signed!- the end of the 80-years war between Spain and the Netherlands was a fact. Spain recognized the Republic of United Provinces (the Netherlands) as a independent state!
Therefore, Munster is special to the Dutch, but it is a nice town as well!
Teutogurger Wald, to the north east of Muenster. You can take a combination of train and bus to arrive in Tecklenburg, a... more travel advice
See the Dom. Well, it is hardly possible to oversee this majestuous central point of the city dating back to the 13th... more travel advice
bean's Related Pages
Munster Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Münster Page"
- "Munsterland, Germany"
- "6 Days In Wonderful Munster"
- "Truus_s Munster Page"
- "A short time in Münster - rain, sun, 13° celsius!"
- "maykal's new Munster Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Munster
- Hotels in Munster
- Transportation in Munster
- Nightlife in Munster
- Restaurants in Munster
- Warnings and Dangers in Munster
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Munster
- 9 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Munster?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Munster
Photos in MunsterSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Spain Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Poland Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
- Madrid Intro, 18 reviews, 4 photos
- Iceland Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Russia Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munster Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Utah Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- United Kingdom 10 reviews
Latest Munster hotel reviews
- Parkhotel Schloss Hohenfeld
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 31, 2013