Brest Off The Beaten Path Tips by bean
Brest Off The Beaten Path: 13 reviews and 20 photos
Lanildut and surroudings.
Lanildut is the biggest sea-weed harbour of at least France, but I guess from Europe. Do not expect a large industry though.. there's a couple of special boats designed for harvesting the sea weed. There is even a big 'sea-weed conference' in summer! In the surroudings of Lanildut are several mega-lithic site, amongst which a very large menhir (8.75 meters tall). Shopping is possible in one of the very small groceries. The old lady of the grocery on the harbour side is lovely! You can get here by bus from Brest.
More Reviews (5)
bean's Related Pages
Brest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The End of the Earth"
- "Porteplume's new Brest Page"
- "sandravdp's new Brest Page"
- "Brest, the western city of France..."
- "The maritime town of Brest"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brest
- Hotels in Brest
- Transportation in Brest
- Nightlife in Brest
- Restaurants in Brest
- Shopping in Brest
- Warnings and Dangers in Brest
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ballinteer Hotels
- Ocho Rios Hotels
- Saint Julian's
- Kejimkujik National Park Hotels
- Buenos Aires
- Minorca Island
- Namotu Island Hotels
- Hawaii (Big Island) Off The Beaten Path
- Colorado Off The Beaten Path
- Kansas City Off The Beaten Path
- Edinburgh Off The Beaten Path
- Shockoe Bottom
- Kauai Off The Beaten Path
- Valencia Off The Beaten Path
- Minneapolis Off The Beaten Path
- Border Italy/Switzerland
- Dublin Off The Beaten Path
- Savannah Off The Beaten Path
- Texas Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Brest
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Brest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brest
Top 10 Pages
- Spain Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Poland Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
- Madrid Intro, 18 reviews, 4 photos
- Iceland Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Russia Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munster Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Utah Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- United Kingdom 10 reviews