"Just found this incredible site !" lovina's Profile
I have found this site a few days ago and did not start yet building the homepage.
I have started traveling as an exchange student in the US when I was 16. I traveled in many European, North African, Middle East and especially Asian countries. A few times in the Pacific, once in Mexico and Puerto Rico and several times back in the US.
Definitely my favourite place is Bali (its less touristic places) where I went back a dozen of times. I know the island quite well and have several local friends there. If any of you need some directions I will be very pleased to help.
Last trip was in India, but for work. I was back after 18 years and saw quite some changes .... ! I was there for almost two weeks; Mumbai, Hyderabad, Dehli, Punjab, but only few hours free on a Sunday to walk the streets of Delhi.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Montevideo Forum "What to do in Montevideo on a..."
- lovina and udtaparindaa are now friends.
- Commented on lovina's profile page
updated their Personal Page "A week-end fishing in the Alps"
- Wrote a Review Small rooms (normal for Tokyo)... in Tokyo Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "A week-end fishing in the Alps"
- updated a India Travel Page "Back in India after 18 years"