"SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS" Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Ibiza by valec

Isla de Ibiza Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 238 photos

Wanna go to Ibiza? Be prepared...when you come back you'll still hear the music in your mind...you'll find yourself dancing in your room,or singing, or wondering where to find the cheapest tickets for that night...then you'll realize you're back home and you'll just want to get back there...at least,this is what's going on with me...

Ibiza...what can I tell you about this crazy freakish odd funny wonderful place? I have no words to describe it...

I was there with 5 friends, we decided to spend a week there before going to university...and that was the best choice we could ever make!!!

I mean, not everyone will like Ibiza...I told you, it's an eccentric place...people dancing all night long and...all day long...always nutty,always happy...and you know, there you don't need to drink alcohol to feel this way,it's just the crazy atmosphere of that mad island!!!!

I feel I was plunged in a completely new world,so different from the one I already knew...maybe it was my mood,I don't know...anyway everybody there seemed to feel the same!

I will do my best to give you some good advice,if I'm not clear or if you wanna know more, send me an e-mail and ask me whatever you want, all right??? :))

Italy? Hey you're in Spain!

We stayed at Playa d'en Bossa, near Ibiza town (Eivissa).
That's just the right place to be...I loved it....pubs,discos,beaches...I would suggest going there but...be ready! Ibiza is full of Italians, but in Playa d'en Bossa...there are even more! so...if you don't like italians...maybe you should go to San Antonio...beautiful beaches,maybe a bit less "movida" but you can reach the main discos by bus or by taxi!

Money money money money

Be careful! Ibiza is more expensive than you can imagine! A ticket for the disco can cost you about 60 euros!! Follow my advice...go to Ibiza town and look for discount tickets..they're very easy to find!! Along the road you will see shops selling you them,you will have no problems.
The less you want to pay,the more you have to risk...I mean, if you're looking for tickets at 11p.m or midnight (the right time) you can find them for 35-40 euros...but if you wait till 1 or 2 a.m. (and you're lucky) you can pay 5 or 10 euros...that happens if a PR couldn'tsell all the tickets he had bought,so he will sell you them for low prices! But remember that it doesn't happen always,and it's much easier if you are a girl...
I was also able to find free tickets for Amnesia and Privilege (two of Ibiza's main discos), but remember..don't count much on that!

• Pros:fun sun beaches people...CRAAAAZY!!!!!!
  • Cons:if you're looking for relax and calm...don't go there!
  • In a nutshell:You must go there once in a lifetime!
  • Last visit to Isla de Ibiza: Sep 2005
  • Intro Updated Sep 23, 2005

• Francenko's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2007 at 3:34 AM

La miseria... é davvero cara, però é vero, almeno una volta sarebbe da andarci.Bellissima anche Formentera.

• Yubert's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2006 at 11:31 PM

Thanks for the helpful nightlife tips.

• Jun 2, 2006 at 5:23 AM

So Italians and Spaniards share this beach when vacationing! Is this 'la vida loco?'

• Gerrem's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2006 at 6:34 AM

Looked as you had fun at the Bora Bora...Regards, Michael

• JessH's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2006 at 4:01 AM

Hi Valentina! Great tips & photos! Thanks for sharing your fun with us :-) Another good place for a fun holiday with friends is Goa - I was there last year :-) Greetings from Dubai / Jess

• tak_pap's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2006 at 7:55 AM

great nightlife tips and photos.

• DreamHolidayTravels's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2006 at 9:25 AM

Very nice page good info and photographs are very beautiful.

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2006 at 9:08 AM

Great tips! Sounds like quite the trip. Greetings from Alaska!

• omran's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2005 at 9:56 AM

very lovly page , and very helpful thanx for sharing :O

• amesian's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2005 at 11:35 AM

Thnx 4 your hints about finding the cheap tickets for discos;)i wont forget them if i go there!!! regrds from Turkey

Badges & Stats in Isla de Ibiza

Have you been to Isla de Ibiza?

Latest Activity in Isla de Ibiza