"Coco Cay" Coco Cay by mrandmrsdevlin
Coco Cay Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 197 photos
Do not let Royal Carribean try and tell you that this is a tropical paradise, cause it's not!
The ocean waters are amazing, yes...but this little island was like somebody took a patch of the Sonoran Desert and put it in the middle of the ocean.
The best thing to do is rent a floatie and sun tan in the crystal blue waters. The island itself is bunk, and not worthy of being called "paradise".
- Pros:Pretty water
- Cons:Ugly land
- In a nutshell:it's a wash
There are lots of little huts with shops which sell screenprinted t-shirts and sarongs...they're all overpriced, I... more travel advice
There is a rec center on the beach which hands out little floatie mats to aide in tanning. The water is warm and... more travel advice
mrandmrsdevlin's Related Pages
Coco Cay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Day on Coco Cay"
- "Coco Cay"
- "Coco Cay Was The Best Part"
- "A Day at Coco Cay"
- "Island of the Cruise Ships"
- "gotta love the islands"
- "Coco Cay Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coco Cay
- Hotels in Coco Cay
- Transportation in Coco Cay
- Nightlife in Coco Cay
- Restaurants in Coco Cay
- Shopping in Coco Cay
- Warnings and Dangers in Coco Cay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coco Cay
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Coco Cay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coco Cay
Photos in Coco CaySee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Flagstaff Intro, 32 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oakham Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Kauai Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 17 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Peñasco Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Clear Creek Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- England Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Sedona Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.