"My Taaazzz!(Passed away Sept 6, 2005.Miss you)" luddinra's Profile
Taz is the only dog I have ever seen at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. It's a very beautiful resort in Scottsdale, minutes away from my house off of Scottsdale Road. The workers there know that we are residence of Scottsdale and it's forbidden to bring dogs there but they like Taz and and have empathy for his 3 legs, so much that they are just happy to see him every time we go! They just wave!!! They say "Where have you BEEN?!!"
Many people visiting the Princess and Arizona for the first time, actually take pictures of Taz. His face can be seen in countless photo books throughout Europe! You go boy!
There are lots of fish at the lagoon at The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess , including huge catfish and blue gill, plus ducks and cranes...bunnies...you name it. Taz is Young Again!
Some children from the recreational department at the Princess came over to ask questions about Taz..."How did he lose his leg?", "Why'd you let that happen?" were the most common.
He lost it to a fight with a car while someone else was watching him while I was on vacation about 6 years ago. He does fine... That's my reply.
Can I pet him??? Oh, please do!
He's just happy to be the center of attention....I've had Taz his (and most of my) whole life. Since I was 18 years old. He was my very first dog when I moved out of my parents house. I rescued him as a tiny puppy from a wild 4th of July party at someone's house. I asked the guy who had him if I could take him and he said yes. The rest is history. I don't know what I will do when he is gone. If you've ever had a first dog, you know why I'm so melancholy.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 15 Reviews
- 118 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- luddinra and Xemx are now friends.
- Commented on rainbowbrite04's profile page
- Posted in Travel Kenya Forum "RE: Party Tours - has anyone had..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "My new daughter and friend...Winnie!"
created their Personal Page "My new daughter and friend...Winnie!"
- Wrote a Review Another View of Africa in Kenya Off The Beaten Path
- updated a Kenya Travel Page "Kenya Safari 2005!!!"
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Samburu Game Reserve Intro, 5 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Kenya National Park Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- Lake Nakuru National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Kenya Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Nairobi Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (3)
- Paris Hotels
- 22165 Reviews - 53882 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15523 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23062 Reviews - 47262 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4464 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7633 Reviews - 19478 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos