"Castiglioncello" Castiglioncello by hivaoa1
Castiglioncello Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 52 photos
this is a beautiful spot, the Portofino of Tuscany, I love coming here early mornings at leave around noon, it's so quiet and beautiful...
this is the stairs i use as a shortcut to go down the beach
there is also a normal street which leads to the beach ;-)
- Pros:beautiful and peacefull
- Cons:too expensive in the village
- In a nutshell:the Tuscan Portofino
i love sitting here both when it's windy and wavy or when it's calm and flat it's so much fun more travel advice
hivaoa1's Related Pages
Castiglioncello Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Castiglioncello on the Etruscan coast."
- "My summer home"
- "Castiglioncello - I didn't want leave."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Castiglioncello
- Hotels in Castiglioncello
- Transportation in Castiglioncello
- Nightlife in Castiglioncello
- Restaurants in Castiglioncello
- Shopping in Castiglioncello
- Warnings and Dangers in Castiglioncello
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Castiglioncello
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Castiglioncello?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Castiglioncello
Photos in CastiglioncelloSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Livorno Intro, 173 reviews, 215 photos
- Tuscany Intro, 79 reviews, 209 photos
- China Intro, 67 reviews, 70 photos
- El Nido Intro, 18 reviews, 72 photos
- Pisa Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos
- India Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Beijing Intro, 13 reviews, 49 photos
- Biarritz 29 reviews, 29 photos
- Nara Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Lourdes 18 reviews, 26 photos