"peace and quiet in chinchero" Chinchero by sacdrummer99
Chinchero Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 20 photos
The best way to see the ruins of Chinchero, is to go on a local bus from Cusco on a day when they do not run the "sacred valley tour". You can have the ruins to yourself and stare off to some real stunning views of the Andes. The local bus from Cusco to Urumbamba runs through the middle of town. The ruins are on the right , up the hill.
- Pros:close to Cusco, good day trip.
- Cons:If you go on market days it will be crowded
- In a nutshell:one of the best places in Peru for seeing ruins and meeting local folks
sacdrummer99's Related Pages
Chinchero Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "worth stopping!"
- "peace and quiet in chinchero"
- "Chinchero is Brown"
- "Wrong Place!"
- "In appreciation of the llama"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chinchero
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Chinchero?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chinchero
- Chachapoyas 1 review, 5 photos
- Cuetzalán del Progreso Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chinchero Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Huaraz 1 review
No friends yet.