"Great Autumn Esacpe" East Hampton by cup0joe
East Hampton Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 33 photos
I love the area of Long Island closest to the points. The changes dramatically as you drive from West to East. The late summer into autumn is particularly lovely as the scrub bushes turn auburn, the bark of the sand pines are highlighted.
The ocean is amazing as well. On the South Shore the beach literally goes on forever. Unfortunately, the beaches are fronted by multimillion-dollar homes and clubs, access is difficult in most places. Parking permits are required and strictly enforced in summer.
If it's your first time I would suggest the Bay. The Ocean is a bit rough, although my 70-odd year old aunt has no... more travel advice
Jackson Pollock the Abstract Expressionist. In 1945, he married fellow artist Lee Krasner and moved from New York City... more travel advice
cup0joe's Related Pages
East Hampton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Few Years of My Life"
- "My first, but not Last..."
- "Great Autumn Esacpe"
- "East Hamptons"
- "Plagued by Cars"
- See All...
- Things to Do in East Hampton
- Hotels in East Hampton
- Transportation in East Hampton
- Nightlife in East Hampton
- Restaurants in East Hampton
- Shopping in East Hampton
- Warnings and Dangers in East Hampton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in East Hampton
- 12 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to East Hampton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in East Hampton
Photos in East HamptonSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- East Hampton Intro, 12 reviews, 3 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Paris 5 reviews, 3 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Palermo Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- London 7 reviews
- Corniglia 6 reviews
- Mistretta Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Dijon 2 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.