"Faded Grandeur on the Seaside" Sidmouth by cup0joe
Sidmouth Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 43 photos
Sidmouth is an unspoiled Regency town overlooking the water. It has an has old world charm which is lacking in some of the other seaside towns. The hotels along the sea front are charming looking even in their faded grandeur. Take a walk along the promenade or take a strenuous walk high above the sea cliffs. The beach is not good for swimming as it is pebbly. Although the surfers make good use of the waves.
Being a foodie, I will travel far and wide for something special. I can honestly say this was one of the most wonderful... more travel advice
cup0joe's Related Pages
Sidmouth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A South Devon Time Warp"
- "Your are entering donkey land"
- "Faded Grandeur on the Seaside"
- "Sidmouth My Home Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sidmouth
- Hotels in Sidmouth
- Transportation in Sidmouth
- Restaurants in Sidmouth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sidmouth
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sidmouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sidmouth
Top 10 Pages
- East Hampton Intro, 12 reviews, 3 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Paris 5 reviews, 3 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Palermo Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- London 7 reviews
- Corniglia 6 reviews
- Mistretta Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Dijon 2 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.