"A Town of Mozart" Salzburg by fishandchips
Salzburg Travel Guide: 2,682 reviews and 6,443 photos
This little town has so many references to Mozart - the house he lived in, a dozen varieties of chocolate and a ton of tee shirts that you'd think the man was still about somewhere. Maybe he is!!
This town is a wonderful place with postcard perfect streets and views.
This town is completely into its music - especially that of Mozart (have I mentioned him yet?). From the food to musical statues, Salzburg is music crazy. Looking at the lady on the left "the hills are alive with the Cow of music.............."
- Pros:The city is beautiful
- Cons:Rather expensive
- In a nutshell:Picture postcard from Austria
Mozartplatz has the city?s main tribute to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in the form of a statue. The statue was unveiled in... more travel advice
fishandchips' Related Pages
Salzburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mozarts Music and Mozart's Kugeln & Nockerl"
- "The Hidden Wonders of Salzburg - A MUST SEE!"
- "One order of Salzburg, please . . ."
- "Fairyland for Real......"
- "SALZBURG - A CITY I LOVED!"
- "Mozart Music and More"
- "Salzburg and the central Austria lake region."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Salzburg
- Hotels in Salzburg
- Transportation in Salzburg
- Nightlife in Salzburg
- Restaurants in Salzburg
- Shopping in Salzburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Salzburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salzburg
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Salzburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salzburg
Photos in SalzburgSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Christchurch Intro, 107 reviews, 135 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 81 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wellington Intro, 55 reviews, 81 photos
- London Intro, 50 reviews, 52 photos
- Paris Intro, 40 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kilimanjaro National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 44 reviews, 46 photos
- Auckland Intro, 27 reviews, 45 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Rome Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos