"Moshi" Top 5 Page for this destination Moshi by fishandchips
Moshi Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 107 photos
Climbing Mt Kilimanjaro is the main reason for most visitors to this region. Moshi has a few places selling treks up Kilimanjaro though nothing like the madness of Arusha!
Moshi is the last town of any real size before you get to Kilimanjaro and its feeder villages (Marangu, Mashame etc). There are lots of buses to get you here including public buses and shuttles run by hotels such as Impala Shuttles.
Located in central Moshi, the post office is a handy for posting off any last minute post cards before your trip up Kili... more travel advice
In the middle of town you will find a large directions tree with the direction and distance to many places. One of these... more travel advice
fishandchips' Related Pages
Moshi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Moshi...in the shadow of Kilimanjaro"
- "At the Base of Kilimanjaro"
- "Moshi - The hustle and bustle at the base of Kili"
- "Moshi in Motion"
- "Moshi, A quiet town below a stunning Volcano"
- "Moshi, in the Shadow of Kilimanjaro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Moshi
- Hotels in Moshi
- Transportation in Moshi
- Nightlife in Moshi
- Restaurants in Moshi
- Shopping in Moshi
- Warnings and Dangers in Moshi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moshi
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Moshi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moshi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Christchurch Intro, 107 reviews, 135 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 81 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wellington Intro, 55 reviews, 81 photos
- London Intro, 50 reviews, 52 photos
- Paris Intro, 40 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kilimanjaro National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 44 reviews, 46 photos
- Auckland Intro, 27 reviews, 45 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Rome Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos