"Timaru" Top 5 Page for this destination Timaru by fishandchips
Timaru Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 140 photos
This sea-side town is the main town of the province of South Canterbury which includes Mount Cook (Aoraki) as one of its key features. Many places including the local polytechnic use the name Aoraki (or sometimes 'Aorangi' which is the North Island Moari equivalent) as part of their identity.
Timaru is not too big as towns go though it isn't really small. The main street has been redesigned so you can bypass... more travel advice
fishandchips' Related Pages
Timaru Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Roses, Beaches, Heritage and Carnival"
- "MY HOME TOWN!"
- "Where "The legendary PHAR LAP" WAS BORN"
- "Timaru - My Home Town"
- "Timaru and surronding areas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Timaru
- Hotels in Timaru
- Transportation in Timaru
- Nightlife in Timaru
- Restaurants in Timaru
- Shopping in Timaru
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Timaru
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Timaru?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Timaru
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Christchurch Intro, 107 reviews, 135 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 81 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wellington Intro, 55 reviews, 81 photos
- London Intro, 50 reviews, 52 photos
- Paris Intro, 40 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kilimanjaro National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 44 reviews, 46 photos
- Auckland Intro, 27 reviews, 45 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Rome Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos