"The Jewel of the Black Hills" Top 5 Page for this destination Custer State Park by PinkFloydActuary
Custer State Park Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 88 photos
Located in the Southern section of the Black Hills, Custer State Park is probably one of the best values you will find in South Dakota. For a mere $5 per person, you get access to beautiful landscapes, a scenic lake, and tons of wildlife viewing opportunities. Take a couple of hours to travel the park and see all there is to see.
Stop here at the northwest corner of the Wildlife Loop road for some beautiful views of the park and black hills, as... more travel advice
As you can see, they aren't shy! The first guy got his head in the car before I could get my camera up, but I was ready... more travel advice
PinkFloydActuary's Related Pages
Custer State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Custer State Park: Something for Everbody"
- "The Jewel of the Black Hills"
- "A Relaxing Week in the Beauty of the Black Hills"
- "Where the Buffalo Roam"
- "Custer State Park"
- "Basaic Custer State Park Page"
- "A Land of Wildlife"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Custer State Park
- Hotels in Custer State Park
- Restaurants in Custer State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Custer State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Custer State Park
- 10 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Custer State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Custer State Park
Photos in Custer State ParkSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 130 reviews, 247 photos, 10 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 37 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- Glacier National Park Intro, 22 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Valley of Fire State Park Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues