"The Badlands" Badlands National Park by PinkFloydActuary
Badlands National Park Travel Guide: 144 reviews and 398 photos
The Badlands are a stark land, but you can't take your eyes off them. They're colorful and look like something out of a sci-fi movie. You wonder how anything, plants or animals, can survive in this climate.
Although Badlands NP is pretty large, the "developed" area is really the northeast portion of the park. There, you'll find the two scenic drives (one paved, and one unpaved), and the hiking trails that are available. Most of the sights and trails could probably be visited in one day.
There's no way you can drive through the area, and not be taken in by the signs for Wall Drug Store. This is just a few... more travel advice
It's called a loop, but it drives from one end of the park to another, rather than looping around the actual park. In... more travel advice
PinkFloydActuary's Related Pages
Badlands National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Awesome Badlands National Park!"
- "Basaic Badlands National Park Page"
- "On Second Glance: Not So Bad After All"
- "Beautiful Badlands"
- "Not really a honeymoon ;)"
- "Harsh Beauty"
- "The Beautiful Badlands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Badlands National Park
- Hotels in Badlands National Park
- Transportation in Badlands National Park
- Nightlife in Badlands National Park
- Restaurants in Badlands National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Badlands National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Badlands National Park
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Badlands National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Badlands National Park
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 127 reviews, 243 photos, 10 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 37 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- Glacier National Park Intro, 22 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Valley of Fire State Park Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues