"Davis - home of Turner Falls" Davis by PinkFloydActuary
Davis Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 47 photos
As you approach Davis, the highlight of the area may be Turner Falls - it certainly gets a lot of press! This is a natural park that boasts some swimming, fishing, hiking, camping, and other outdoor activities. It can be very full (and get expensive) in the summer time, so we chose November for our visit and didn't have too many others to share the park with. The highlights are the falls themselves, and a Rock Castle built in the 1930's. Please see my tips for further info.
Part of the price of admission to Turner Falls is the opportunity to check out the Rock Castle that is built in the... more travel advice
PinkFloydActuary's Related Pages
Davis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rural Oklahoma"
- "Turner Falls park"
- "Turner Falls"
- "Gateway to Arbuckle Mountains and Turner Falls"
- "Davis - home of Turner Falls"
- "Davis has its own Wilderness"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Davis
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Davis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Davis
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 139 reviews, 276 photos, 16 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 37 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- Glacier National Park Intro, 22 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Valley of Fire State Park Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues