"Tunica, Mississippi" Tunica by PinkFloydActuary
Tunica Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 58 photos
I can't help but compare any city that's built up around gambling to Vegas. Tunica is not up to snuff, but its not a bad place to visit by any means. The gambling wasn't too bad. The buffet I had was small but decent. The rooms are nice and you get a fairly good value from them. Since the casinos are more spread out, you lose a little of the "feel" of a gambling mecca when you have to drive to the next set of casinos.
We spent an evening here en route to Texas. I know there's more to Tunica than the casinos, but since I spent all my time visiting the casinos, that's what I'll focus on in my tips.
- Pros:Good values on food and lodging
- Cons:Missing some of the friendliness you might expect
- In a nutshell:Not quite Vegas, but still worth the stop
There are currently 9 casinos in Tunica, and you can hit them all pretty easily in a half day or so. There are two... more travel advice
PinkFloydActuary's Related Pages
Tunica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tunica - Gambling Mecca of the South"
- "America's Third Largest Casino Resort"
- "RUFFLER IN TUNICA"
- "Kiisu's Tunica Page"
- "kahiwa's new Tunica page"
- "Tunica,Ms. Has alot of action"
- "tunica, mississippi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tunica
- Hotels in Tunica
- Transportation in Tunica
- Nightlife in Tunica
- Restaurants in Tunica
- Shopping in Tunica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tunica
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Tunica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tunica
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 130 reviews, 260 photos, 16 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 37 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- Glacier National Park Intro, 22 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Valley of Fire State Park Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues