"It's a mouthful" Tahquamenon Falls State Park by PinkFloydActuary
Tahquamenon Falls State Park Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 22 photos
While cruising through the UP this summer, one of our stops was at Tahqumenon Falls State Park. While there are a number of trails and sights to see, the highlights are definitely the two sets of waterfalls. If you spend the bulk of the day here, they are close enough to hike between - since we were there for only a couple of hours, we chose to drive to the two falls separately. The Upper Falls is the more impressive of the two - it spans over 200 feet and drops over 50 feet. A very nice little state park worth the visit.
4 miles southwest of Lower Falls is the Upper Falls. They are touted as the 2nd largest waterfall east of the... more travel advice
PinkFloydActuary's Related Pages
Tahquamenon Falls State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It's a mouthful"
- "Water Over Rock"
- "T a h q u a m e n o n F a l l s"
- "The Enchanted Forest"
- "Tahquamenon Falls"
- "Michigan Upper Penninsula Style Playground"
- "Two different waterfalls"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tahquamenon Falls State Park
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Tahquamenon Falls State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tahquamenon Falls State Park
Photos in Tahquamenon Falls State ParkSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 130 reviews, 247 photos, 10 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 37 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- Glacier National Park Intro, 22 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Valley of Fire State Park Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues