"Under the sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Biscayne National Park by PinkFloydActuary
Biscayne National Park Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 132 photos
Well, you need time anyway if you're really going to see the park, as that is where most of it is. Unfortunately, I had to make a choice between the Everglades and Biscayne, and I chose the former. I did stop by the visitor center and took a brief walk along the bay. It's a beautiful area, and I think I would have enjoyed getting out on a boat and seeing more of it.
This isn't the most useful page in the world, other than to confirm that if you want to see Biscayne, you're going to have to invest the time to get off the shore!
PinkFloydActuary's Related Pages
Biscayne National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Biscayne National Park Page"
- "Sanctuary of Biscayne Bay"
- "Under the sea"
- "Biscayne National Park - Convoy Point"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Biscayne National Park
- Hotels in Biscayne National Park
- Transportation in Biscayne National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Biscayne National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Biscayne National Park
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Biscayne National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Biscayne National Park
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 127 reviews, 243 photos, 10 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 37 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- Glacier National Park Intro, 22 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Valley of Fire State Park Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues