"Hail to thee, our alma mater...." Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins by PinkFloydActuary

Fort Collins Travel Guide: 159 reviews and 284 photos

The fondest memories

I take great pride in my degree from Colorado State University, located in wonderful Fort Collins, CO. I spent four glorious years living in the city, and I travel back every couple of years to visit my friends and my school. There's more to Ft. Collins than just CSU, but it would be silly to not acknowledge just how big a part the campus plays in the town.

If you love breweries, good food, and the great outdoors, have I got a wonderful destination for you....

• Last visit to Fort Collins: Sep 2004
  • Intro Updated May 29, 2006

• taigaa001's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2011 at 9:49 PM

Ft. Collins seems to be a nice college town. I have never been to US but I prefer smaller towns.

• Rich62's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2010 at 10:28 AM

My home from 1945 until 1972. What a great home town to have. By the way, Lambkins rule!

• TravellerMel's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Great Ft. Collins page - I was there for a week of training several years back, but I remember Walrus' Ice Cream! :-)

• linnielou327's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2007 at 9:11 PM

This place actually just closed or is set to close pretty soon.

• garyfritz's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2007 at 3:26 PM

Walrus is still great, but sadly it is not as great as it once was. The ice cream is still very good but not as omigod-awesome as it used to be, and their prices have gone up A LOT. Still worth a stop, but not the incredible treasure it used to be.

• cheesecake17's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2006 at 5:41 AM

hello ram..:)..your pages also brought back memories and names, old chicago, downtown, ..fort collins is the best..!!!! thanks for stopping by.. ursula

PinkFloydActuary Used To Live Here!

PinkFloydActuary

“Searching the world for a clever motto”

Badges & Stats in Fort Collins

Have you been to Fort Collins?

Latest Activity in Fort Collins