"Grand Canyon National Park" Grand Canyon by PinkFloydActuary
Grand Canyon Travel Guide: 933 reviews and 3,115 photos
Our tour through canyon country ended with the granddaddy of them all, the Grand Canyon. When we hit the first overlook, we were stunned by just how big and beautiful this really is.
Many will tell you you have to see it to believe it, and I think that I agree with that. Pictures and word of mouth just don't do the size of this place justice. I did find that after a while, much of the canyon was starting to look the same, but this is still one place people should visit at least once in their lifetime.
- Pros:The scenery of course
- Cons:Very crowded
- In a nutshell:Must be seen to be believed
If you take some of the rim trails, be prepared that you will be hiking sometimes quite literally on the edge of the... more travel advice
While the shuttles are running, one of the overlooks you won't be able to get to via car is Yaki Point. Drive past the... more travel advice
PinkFloydActuary's Related Pages
Grand Canyon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HIKING THE GRAND CANYON - WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!"
- "The Awesome Beauty of the Grand Canyon"
- "Canyon Dreams"
- "Grand Canyon - West Rim"
- "CARVED BY THE COLORADO"
- "Grand Canyon from the air"
- "The path less trodden"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grand Canyon
- Hotels in Grand Canyon
- Transportation in Grand Canyon
- Nightlife in Grand Canyon
- Restaurants in Grand Canyon
- Shopping in Grand Canyon
- Warnings and Dangers in Grand Canyon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grand Canyon
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Grand Canyon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grand Canyon
Photos in Grand CanyonSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 130 reviews, 247 photos, 10 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 37 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- Glacier National Park Intro, 22 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orlando Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Valley of Fire State Park Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues