"Mike's Olympos Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Olympos by miketrudeau
Olympos Travel Guide: 95 reviews and 355 photos
Olympos is a beautiful place, and I didn't spend nearly enough time there. I wish I could have stayed the night in one of the treehouse hostels they have there. That's so much more my style than the resort package that we bought into. The landscape is beautiful, and there are plenty of ruins to explore and even one miracle of nature to witness.
Beautiful sights are everywhere in Olympos. It's got a really relaxed and friendly air to it.
Olympos is on the coast of the Mediterranead Sea, and while there are many chintzy resorts peppering much of the beach in Turkey, there are none to be seen here. It retains its timeless, natural feeling. Get it while it's hot!
- Pros:Beautiful place, friendly atmosphere. Inexpensive, too!
- Cons:I cannot think of a single one.
The Chimaera are spontaneously combusting gas jets that seep out of the mountain. You really have to see these things.... more travel advice
When we went to visit Olympos, the only access route was flooded by what I think was the spring thaw. If you're visiting... more travel advice
miketrudeau's Related Pages
Olympos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ruins Eaten By Forest"
- "CIRALI - FAMILY FUN ON THE MED"
- "Mike's Olympos Page"
- "Olympos - the perfect place to chill"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Olympos
- Hotels in Olympos
- Transportation in Olympos
- Nightlife in Olympos
- Restaurants in Olympos
- Shopping in Olympos
- Warnings and Dangers in Olympos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Olympos
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Olympos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Olympos
Photos in OlymposSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daegu Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Busan Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Leuven Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Seoul Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mont-Tremblant Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Osaka 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Koyasan Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Galway Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue