"Pran Buri" Pran Buri by miketrudeau
Pran Buri Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 39 photos
Pran Buri is a short drive from Hua Hin, which is I think the least authentic city I've ever been in. I'll cover what I think of Hua Hin in it's own page, but let me just say that every last sliver of real culture has been sucked out of the place by tourists and parasites.
Pran Buri is a rest from that. It is a small town where you will not see too many foreigners. It's near the coast too, so you can go to the beach when you like and not be so bothered by everyone else doing exactly the same thing.
The resort we were at offered to hire one of the local fishermen to motor us around in his boat for the afternoon. The... more travel advice
miketrudeau's Related Pages
Pran Buri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Idyllic little seaside town"
- "Pran Buri"
- "pran buri thailand"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pran Buri
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Pran Buri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pran Buri
- Wrote a Review Fishing Boat Tours: Monkey Island and Sacred Caves in Pran Buri Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Fishing Boat Tours: Monkey Island and Sacred Caves"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "RE: RE: Virtual Tourist Pet Peeves"
- created a Pran Buri Travel Page "Pran Buri"
Photos in Pran BuriSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Daegu Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Busan Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Leuven Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Seoul Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mont-Tremblant Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Osaka 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Koyasan Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Galway Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue