"Mike's Homepage" miketrudeau's Profile

I'm a Canadian doing my MA in print journalism at the University of Sheffield in the UK. I moved to Sheffield from South Korea, where my wife and I had spent three years teaching English. What a change!
Luckily, we were both accepted into our first choice course.
Have a look around my travel pages. I was travelling faster than I could update for a while, but hopefully I can fill in some of the blanks during my time in Sheffield.
Happy trails!

• Intro Updated Jul 12, 2009

Personal Pages (1)

• Agraichen's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2007 at 8:07 PM

Thanks for visiting. sounds like an interesting travel life you lead. "sled dog skiing" sounds like fun.

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2007 at 3:19 PM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MIKE ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2007 at 9:47 PM

Happy Birthday to you. :-)

• oisha's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2006 at 5:00 AM

Hey Mike! Thanks for your reply, but I missed the first part. Did you say you are LOVING India and can't get over how great it is?

• Oct 1, 2006 at 2:12 AM

Amritsar is well worth visiting. Very interesting. Afraid, I never finished the page properly but thanks for the visit.

• johanl's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2006 at 12:05 AM

Very interesting homepage. Keep traveling and maybe one day your wanderlust will bring you to Belgium.

• Purpleshade's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2006 at 9:01 PM

Good forum question Mike, nice pages/tips too. Lesley

• galy's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2006 at 9:49 AM

Tnx for your comment. I like the "Virtual Tourist Pet Peeves", Why not put it it one of the forums so people can add some more?

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2006 at 3:58 PM

Birthday greetings from Chicago. I hope your special day is shared with those you love.

• ani_istanbul's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2006 at 9:39 AM

happy birthday

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!