"The Land of the Humming bird, Calypso & Steel pan" Port-of-Spain by musamp
Port-of-Spain Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 89 photos
Stayed in Curepe for four years (4) 1991 - 1995 and in Gran Couva for nine months (9)
Been to a number of places, beaches, nature reserves and even Tobago. Visited a number of places in Tobago but love Pigeon point the most. Lovely scenes (nature).
Enjoyed 4 years of carnaval, parang and calypso/soca.
Nice place to visit.
Visited Trinidad and Tobago (Crown Point) again in December 1997 and left in March 1998.
The picture of the Presidential house in the surrounding botonical gardens
musamp's Related Pages
Port-of-Spain Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spain in winter"
- "Port of Spain, Trinidad - Surprisingly nice..."
- "The Land of the Humming bird, Calypso & Steel pan"
- "Now where is Trinidad again??"
- "Port of Spain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port-of-Spain
- Hotels in Port-of-Spain
- Transportation in Port-of-Spain
- Restaurants in Port-of-Spain
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port-of-Spain
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Port-of-Spain?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port-of-Spain
Top 5 Pages
- Taipei Shih Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Port-of-Spain Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- New York City Intro, 3 photos
- Boston Intro, 3 photos
- Miami Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.