"SUBLETT AREA" Sublett by Silverfeather
Sublett Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 4 photos
Sublett Reservoir was named after an early traveler & Trapper, in the 1800's, by the name of "Milton Sublette." The Oregon-California Wagon Trail traveled through this area of South-Eastern Idaho.
Sublett Reservoir is very small but has plenty of good fishing & Camping areas, despite the Summer long "cattle-drives" in the Canyons during hot weather. This is a favorite Camping spot for many local residents. North Heglar Canyon area winds up through the hills past the Reservoir itself, dropping down into the Raft River area. Beautiful Quaken Aspen & Pine Trees line the canyon walls....
- Pros:Wonderful Camping area, and also a good place to take a "Sunday-drive." The Trout fishing is great also.
- Cons:Beware of the Western "diamond-back" Rattlesnakes, the rough, narrow dirt roads, & the cows tramping through your Camp grounds!
- In a nutshell:Sublett Area is one of the "favorite" places to go for "outings" in the area around Burley, Rupert, Declo, and Malta, Idaho.
Silverfeather's Related Pages
Sublett Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sublett
- 0 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Sublett?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sublett
Photos in SublettSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Declo Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Burley Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos, 4 travelogues
- Albion Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Minidoka Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Carey Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Idaho Intro, 6 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ogden Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sublett Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hansen Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 3 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.