"MINIDOKA DAM" Minidoka by Silverfeather
Minidoka Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 9 photos
Winter Recreation in & around Rupert, Burley, & Declo, Idaho, consists of "ice-hole" fishing during the cold winter months. Species of Rainbow Trout, German-brown Trout, & Native Cut-Throat are caught in this area of Idaho.
Bundle up, grab a pole, a can of corn, & some fresh Nightcrawlers, and don't forget your "ice-auger!"
- Pros:Minidoka National Wildlife Refuge, & great fishing year around!
- Cons:... don't get caught without your Fishing License!!
- In a nutshell:Minidoka Dam is a really neat attraction to visit all year-around...
Lake Walcott was named after "Walcott," a man who was a Reclamation engineer. The boat docks at Lake Walcott are called,... more travel advice
Silverfeather's Related Pages
Minidoka Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Minidoka
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Minidoka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Minidoka
- Wrote a Review Bird watching, hiking, picnicing, Historical sight in Minidoka Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Bird watching, hiking, picnicing, Historical sight"
- created a Minidoka Travelogue "~ MINIDOKA NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGE ~"
Photos in MinidokaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Declo Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Burley Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos, 4 travelogues
- Minidoka Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Albion Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Carey Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Idaho Intro, 6 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ogden Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sublett Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hansen Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 3 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.