"~ HANSEN BRIDGE HISTORICAL PLAQUE ~" Hansen by Silverfeather
Hansen Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos
A Historical plaque is incased in rock & concrete at a "view area" over-looking the Snake River Canyon outside of Twin Falls, Idaho at the south end of the Bridge itself.
- Pros:Hansen, ID. is a very small Town, with one C-Store, a Post Office, & several Taverns.
- Cons:The State Police do patrol this area, so be sure you stop at the ONE "stop-sign" at the main Intersection in Town!
- In a nutshell:Hansen has much History, & there are many Historical places to visit & see around the local area.
Silverfeather's Related Pages
Hansen Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Hansen
- 0 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Hansen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hansen
Photos in HansenSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Declo Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Burley Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos, 4 travelogues
- Albion Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Minidoka Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Carey Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Idaho Intro, 6 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ogden Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sublett Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hansen Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 3 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.