"A small Rural Area "out WEST"..." Declo by Silverfeather
Declo Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 9 photos
Long flat stretches of Western plains, & much Western sagebrush... South Eastern part of the State of Idaho, bordered by Utah, Nevada, & Wyoming. Picture-perfect, as if something right out of an old "Charles Russell" Western Painting!
- Pros:Wide-open ranges, & plenty of room to roam!
- Cons:Tons of Western "sagebrush," mostly considered a "weed." Not many Trees or glorious "foliage," unless one travels up into the nearby hills or Mountain ranges...
- In a nutshell:I currently live here, & there is much Historical places to see and to study. The old "California-Oregon Wagon Trails" went through here back in the 1800's. Evidence & actual "Wagon-trail ruts" are still visible.
One is free to do as they want in the wide-open places of the Southeastern Idaho Desert land around Declo, Idaho. A... more travel advice
There is a small Town Cafe called, "Country Cowgirls," but other than that, there is no Restaurant available in Declo.... more travel advice
Silverfeather's Related Pages
Declo Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Declo
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Declo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Declo
Photos in DecloSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Declo Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Burley Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos, 4 travelogues
- Albion Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Minidoka Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Carey Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Idaho Intro, 6 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sublett Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hansen Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ogden Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 3 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.