"CAREY, IDAHO and "FISH CREEK RESERVOIR" AREA" Carey by Silverfeather
Carey Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos
Settler's & Basque Sheep Herder's were the first folks to settle the area in & around "Fish Creek Reservoir" in the Carey, Idaho area.
This photo displays some of the History in & around Fish Creek Reservoir, just outside of the little Town of Carey, Idaho. Today, there is still much Sheep herding done, & also much Cattle Ranching in the area. Fish Creek Reservoir is a very popular place to fish & boat,for local residence who come from miles around for the Recreation.
- Pros:Carey is a very, "out-of-the way" place, & a wonderful place to go either sight-seeing, hiking, Camping, or fishing.
- Cons:Carey is a very small Town, & there are not too many Stores or Businesses availible... It is located in the "Desert" country of Idaho.
- In a nutshell:If you like lava rock plains & rolling hills of Western "sage-brush," this is the place to visit!
Silverfeather's Related Pages
Carey Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Carey
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Carey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Carey
Photos in CareySee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Declo Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Burley Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos, 4 travelogues
- Albion Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Minidoka Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Carey Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Idaho Intro, 6 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ogden Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sublett Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hansen Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 3 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.