"~ BURLEY, IDAHO ESTABLISHED 1905 ~" Burley by Silverfeather
Burley Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
Burley, Idaho was named after David Burley, a general passenger Agent for the U.P. Railroad. Mr. Burley pursuaded several parties to migrate "West" and farm potato land. Idaho is known for it's "famous Potatoes."
- Pros:Burley has a conglomeration of various peoples, Customs, & Agriculture.
- Cons:Watch out for all the "harvest" traffic & Farm vehicles in late Summer & Fall!
- In a nutshell:Burley is known for "famous potatoes," & is rich with area Agriculture.
Water sports are also a big event in Burley, such as water-skiing, Regatta boat-racing, boating, fishing... The area is... more travel advice
If you like alot of "Country Western" entertainment & "bar-hopping," just hang around Burley.... Make sure you have a... more travel advice
Silverfeather's Related Pages
Burley Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Burley
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Burley?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Burley
Photos in BurleySee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Declo Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Burley Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos, 4 travelogues
- Minidoka Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Albion Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Carey Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Idaho Intro, 6 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ogden Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hansen Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sublett Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 3 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.