"~ WELCOME TO ALBION, IDAHO ~" Albion by Silverfeather
Albion Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 7 photos
The small rural Town of Albion, Idaho is 8-miles east on Highway 77 from Declo, Idaho. One must travel up a 5% winding "grade" to get to the Town itself, which is nestled against a backdrop of hills. The name of "Albion" is a archaic word for the island of Great Britain, but was drawn out of a cowboy hat in the year 1879. Currently, the "Albion grade" traveling to Albion on Highway 77 is under construction, and a proposed "widened" grade & road work is being done after all these years.
- Pros:Albion is full of local Western "Hisory," & a most fascinating little Town to visit.
- Cons:A very, very small Town, with a gas Station, several Cafe's, & a Bank... incase you need money traveling!
- In a nutshell:A "must-see" quaint little Town, if you are in this part of Idaho.
The "Albion State Normal School," (old Albion College) is a "must-see" while visiting the little rural valley of Albion,... more travel advice
Silverfeather's Related Pages
Albion Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Albion
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Albion?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Albion
Photos in AlbionSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Declo Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Burley Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos, 4 travelogues
- Albion Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Minidoka Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Carey Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 5 travelogues
- Idaho Intro, 6 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ogden Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sublett Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hansen Intro, 4 photos, 3 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 3 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.