"High up in the Alps - we fight..." Bischofswiesen by travellingdan
Bischofswiesen Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
In Strub, which is even higher up in the Alps then Bischofswiesen, I did bootcamp during my military service. It was winter 96 to 97 when I arrived there with other frightened youngsters on the flatboard of an army truck and the huge gates of the casern closed behind us. "Abandon all hope, you who enter here" like Dante would say. Bedides the harsh temperatures (minus 35 degrees celsius) and the tough training, we could enjoy the great scenery and the beautiful nature during our bootcamp time. Imagine, standing in formation at black-dark morning and right when the morning roll call is over, the sun comes up behind the huge muntain scenery...
- Pros:Beautiful landscape
- Cons:I did my bootcamp at -35 degrees celsius there
- In a nutshell:The place to prove yourself strong ;-)
travellingdan's Related Pages
Bischofswiesen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "High up in the Alps - we fight..."
- "Bischofswiesen in the Berchtesgadener Land"
- See All...
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bischofswiesen
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bischofswiesen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bischofswiesen
Top 10 Pages
- Jerusalem Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Ingolstadt Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Palestine Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Israel Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Berlin Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Middle East Intro, 5 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ramallah Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Akko Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Amman Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo