"Have suitcase .....will travel!!" SmyleeDee's Profile

My Travels

Born in Edinburgh, Scotland
Then lived in Coventry, England
Travelled throughout UK as a child - as far south as Cornwall and as far north as Loc Ness - eeeek!

Moved to Canada - currently living in the Golden Horshoe - Niagara Region to be exact
- I have travelled throughout Canada
- East coast to West coast and everything in between (thanks largely to road trips!!!)

I have also travelled throughout the US - mainly east coast to central - as far west as Pennsylvania and Michigan and as far south as Florida - and all that in between......
In the fall I drove to Halifax via the states - amazing scenery along the coast!

I Have returned to UK several times and each time I love it more - especially my birth place Edinburgh - amazing history and architecture - the Castle, the Royal Mile, St. Gilles Cathedral, the 'underground city', Grassmarket, Haymarket.....Princess street Gardens.....'New town' .....

I have also travelled to some warmer destinations such as Ibiza(Spain), Puerto Plata (Dominican) and Punta Cana(Dominican) and plan to add Cayo Coco, Cuba to that list as of April 10th/05!!!

If you have any questions about any of the places I've visited please let me know!

Enjoy!!

• Intro Updated Mar 19, 2005

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
SmyleeDee's Profile Photo

SmyleeDee

“Have suitcase....will travel!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.