"Small Town, but growing" Montrose by KrystalRose
Montrose Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 49 photos
Montrose is a friendly little town.. Where its commen just to go and hang out with friends at a park, or super market, or movies.
No huge malls... No huge buildings.. Just the small town stores, and the nice views of the Mountains...
And friendly little girls selling lemonade.... :)
For a few weeks out of the summer. Montrose Celebrates "Ride the Rockies" and "Main in Motion"
Where people from all over come to ride their bikes throughout Colorado.
Main in Motion, is a time for Montrose musicians to come and show what their made of! Groups perform in their little area of the corners or in front of Stores....selling things, or handing out free ice pops, etc.
Its a fun and busy time. People get to meet new people, and see the talents of the growing town.
Main in motion, is for everyone! Even Church worship teams come to join in making music and singing for the people of Montrose!
- Pros:Fresh air, small town homey feeling, friendly
- Cons:little bit of traffic, not a whole lot to do
- In a nutshell:Montrose is a small town, but its growing.
Backpacks are a good thing to bring when traveling to Co, and while in Co. They come in very handy. Hats... The sun can... more travel advice
KrystalRose's Related Pages
Montrose Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of the Black Canyon of the Gunnison"
- "Basaic Montrose Page"
- "Gateway to the Gunnison"
- "Small Town, but growing"
- "Gateway to the Black Canyon"
- "Black Canyon of the Gunnison"
- "anotherpath's new Montrose Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montrose
- Hotels in Montrose
- Transportation in Montrose
- Restaurants in Montrose
- Warnings and Dangers in Montrose
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montrose
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Montrose?Share Your Travels