"Amazing Palm Beach, NSW - Australia" Palm Beach by AmazingAdventures

Palm Beach Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 26 photos

SYDNEY's NORTHERN BEACHES: #1 DESTINATION

My friends & I took the bus from Sydney to Palm Beach (approx 90 mins) and after a look around we visited the Summer Bay set of Home & Away.

That afternoon we climbed up to the Barrenjoey Lighthouse. It's about 20-30 minutes to hike each way and it's fairly steep. Make sure you have good walking shoes and full bottle of water. There are 3 different paths to choose from and they all offer breathtaking views.

• Pros:Public transport from Sydney, plenty of sand & surf for everyone, perfect for surfing or soaking up some sun
  • Cons:It's 90 mins north of Sydney. Parking can be a challenge if you are driving.
  • In a nutshell:An Australia beach at it's finest
  • Intro Updated Apr 15, 2005

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2008 at 5:04 PM

You have to love Home and Away!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2007 at 6:56 PM

Fantastic photographs. Certainly better looking than Palms Springs in USA!

• CandS's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2005 at 12:41 PM

Nice photos!!!! I've never been to Palm Beach but I'd like to go have a look some day. :)

• stevezero's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2005 at 8:24 AM

HI Susan, really envy you living in such a great place. I remember it well (sigh) Greets from UK

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2005 at 5:46 AM

Heya Susan. I've seen Palm Beach when there's been humungous waves!! All the surfies were sitting on shore watching a lone surf ski rider braving the huge waves. I thought it was quite funny haha Cheers, Ann :o)

• easyoar's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2005 at 1:01 AM

Next you'll be saying you had your picture taken with David Hasselhoff!

AmazingAdventures

“Around the world we go on VT with just a click of the mouse. How cool is that?!!!”

Badges & Stats in Palm Beach

Have you been to Palm Beach?

Photos in Palm Beach