lengleng's profile photo

lengleng

Leng Leng Online Now
Always be mindful of the intent before speaking.

My Favorite Pages

Found in
Destination Pages

Travel Map

Personal Pages (1)

icunme's Profile Photo
icunme Dec 23, 2009 at 12:41 PM

We wish you a .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*MERRYº. ♪♫ CHRISTMAS¤ø.♪♫We wish you a .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*• MERRYº♪♫ CHRISTMAS¤ø ♪♫and a HAPPY NEW YEAR„♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥

jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
jumpingnorman Sep 21, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Mr Chubby Cheeks is so cute...congratulations on having a wonderful baby...Hope you have a jumping picture in your next vacation to put in my collection of jumping VTers...JumpingNorman :)

alza's Profile Photo
alza Sep 12, 2009 at 12:28 AM

oh is Tyler ever sporty! Bet he chose Triathlon just to show you he's no Michelin Man! LOL Yea, hotel might arrange pickup outside Rome but *hefty* for deposit in Florence would mean heftissimo! rock expensive I think.

ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo
ViajesdelMundo Sep 9, 2009 at 2:38 PM

OH he IS very adorable!! May you 3 be continuously blessed.

Odinnthor's Profile Photo
Odinnthor Sep 8, 2009 at 10:44 PM

Chubb cheeks is adorable. I lived on Maui in Lahaina for 5 years. ... Good luck in Rome...d;o) Erik

Rixie's Profile Photo
Rixie Nov 16, 2008 at 7:33 PM

He's adorable!

travelgourmet's Profile Photo
travelgourmet Aug 2, 2008 at 11:56 PM

Visiting your fair city in two weeks. Where may I find the best Dim Sum? How is "You's Dim Sum" in Chinatown?

Beausoleil's Profile Photo
Beausoleil Oct 22, 2007 at 2:12 PM

lengleng. He is a very handsome Michelin baby! Looks like he's ready for the triathlon. Ours didn't run their first 12K until they were 10 years old. Tyler may beat them! Good luck. You can bring him on our flight any time!

gilabrand's Profile Photo
gilabrand Oct 14, 2007 at 3:23 AM

Very wise motto.

NC_Ziggy's Profile Photo
NC_Ziggy Jul 9, 2005 at 6:01 PM

Hi Leng! Welcome to VT! Can we expect some pages from you soon... hmmm? :-) It really is the best way to enjoy VT and all of the great people here... Greetings & Best Wishes from North Carolina! ;-)