"WELCOME TO PIPA" Pipa by Caru

Pipa Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 142 photos

Earth of loves

For all those who look for a pleased place; a warm, corner sweet and full of colouring energy.
For that they vibrate like I with Brazilian beauty and the happiness of his people. Because they have magic, they have mystery, have colors and hundreds of smiles to give
For that they want to escape of the routine to wallow in clear waters and to enjoy a fantasy...
SAY HELLO TO PIPA

Talking about that cute place...

What to count of PIPA? really I fell in love with this place.
People? We are talking of Brazil gentlemen!! There are no beings in the planet earth that are more kind, entertaining and nice than the people of the ground of samba, forro and axe. They are adorable beings that invade you and do not allow you to make another thing more than them want. I love the inhabitants of the " Pais tropical "
The beaches? A real dream. White and soft sand. Transparent water, fish of more than one color, friendly dolphins, cliffs full of delight and too many histories, anecdotes and caresses that to keep.
Pipa is of those places that one always goes with it, of those places that do not forget, that never leave us.
His streets speak, sing, have life. The colors are more brilliant there and the evenings are of those that one records in his pupils to keep in the trunk of the most beautiful memories.
People: I have to say that I Have been so much happy in Pipa..................and maybe a little bit more :)

Once there

After thinking and thinking where to spend my vacation 2008, after many comments and good recommendations, we decided to visit Pipa.
With Diego (Friend, Zorro and Tololo), we decide to arm baggage, to fill them of havaianas and to enjoy that destination.
First we come to the airport of Natal dawn. Two nights there and in a small bus, at night, Pipa received us. There were some friends of us and we remain with them one night in a camping (very simple, very basic, but with really kind people and always smiling and ready to hep you).
After that night full of stories, jokes and many skols (Brasilian beer) in that almost tropical climate, we visit “The beach” OH MY GOD!! Sooooooo, beautiful, so big, so magic.
Above that radiant sun you have to be carefull; its really strong. It dawns much early and it is important to be useful the day getting up early, having for breakfast natural juices, brazilian fruits and the typical "tapiocas"

• Last visit to Pipa: Mar 2008
  • Intro Updated Jun 25, 2008

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2009 at 5:09 AM

You've wet my appetite Caroline!! I wanna see more!! What a gorgeous destination!! Got any more pix to share matey? Hugs xx

• cadzand's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2008 at 12:20 PM

Looks like you've discovered paradise Caru. Lovely place indeed.

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2008 at 4:32 PM

A perfectly pleasing piece of paradise in Pipa :~)

Caru