"Top diving destination" Top 5 Page for this destination Marsa al `Alam by adelinemmc
Marsa al `Alam Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 216 photos
The name Marsa Alam is used to cover a vast chunck of coast. The town itself is quite small but there are resorts and hotels on a 100kms stretch of coast.
The diving is very good with all the usual Red Sea stuff.
- Pros:relatively cheap, warm, lotsa fish
- Cons:prices going up, mass tourism encroaching
A boat trip to Dolphin Reef will give you a chance to see dolphins. A huge pod lives there and is protected by marine... more travel advice
See my tip on accomodation for details of the Red Sea Diving Safari eco-camps. Both have a great house reef with two... more travel advice
adelinemmc's Related Pages
Marsa al `Alam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marsa Alam - a divingparadise & more"
- "A real oasi in the middle of nothing"
- "A Heaven sandwich....."
- "Gate of Diving Tours"
- "Top diving destination"
- "Surrounded by desert"
- "Marsa Alam"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marsa al `Alam
- Hotels in Marsa al `Alam
- Transportation in Marsa al `Alam
- Restaurants in Marsa al `Alam
- Shopping in Marsa al `Alam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marsa al `Alam
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Marsa al `Alam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marsa al `Alam
Photos in Marsa al `AlamSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Djibouti Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Esbjerg Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Berlin Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Ayacucho Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Andahuaylas Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- La Napoule Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Arequipa Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos