"Real isolation" Isla Amantani by adelinemmc
Isla Amantani Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 61 photos
From Puno there are three basic options:
-Uros Islands only; good if you don't mind the tourists circus and are short of time
-Uros, Taquile; can be done in a day or two if you stay on the island
-Uros, Amantani, Taquile; needs two days minimum
We decided to go for teh third option, giving us one night on Amantani and almost one full day to explore Taquile.
Lake Titicaca and its islands are stunningly beautiful. The air is very crisp and clear, devoid of pollution or noises.
Your breath will be taken away by the gorgeous and varied landscapes.
adelinemmc's Related Pages
Isla Amantani Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Real isolation"
- "Isla Amantani"
- "Amantani Island"
- "Amantani Island, Peru"
- "Home stay on Isla Amantani"
- "ISLA AMANTANI"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isla Amantani
- Hotels in Isla Amantani
- Transportation in Isla Amantani
- Nightlife in Isla Amantani
- Restaurants in Isla Amantani
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isla Amantani
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Isla Amantani?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla Amantani
Photos in Isla AmantaniSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 22 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Djibouti Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Esbjerg Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Berlin Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Ayacucho Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Andahuaylas Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- La Napoule Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Arequipa Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos